Fire in hotel cellar

Derbyshire Fire and Rescue logo.
Derbyshire Fire and Rescue logo.
0
Have your say

Staff at the Little John Hotel, Hathersage, had to alert emergency services after discovering smoke coming from the cellar.

Firefighters from Bradwell, Chesterfield and Low Edges attended the incident – which occurred on Thursday, September 27 at 10.30am.

Once in attendance, crews had to use breathing apparatus to enter the cellar and quickly discovered a washer-dryer was alight.

Firefighters used one hose-reel jet to extinguish the blaze and left the scene shortly after 11am.