Commuters and residents are being warned about the following travel and traffic disruptions this morning, Thursday, September 12.
• Temporary traffic lights and roundabout construction on the A610 in Langley Mill between the Cromford Road junction and the A608 Derby Road junction.
• Water main work and temporary traffic lights on Church Street in both directions in Matlock between the Starkholmes Road junction and the A615 Matlock Green junction.
• Temporary traffic lights on The Common in Crich Common between the Tors Spring junction and the Crich Road junction.
• Temporary traffic lights on Chadwick Nick Lane in Crich Common between the Top Hagg Lane junction and the B5035 junction.
• Bracken Lane in Holloway closed in both directions between the Leashaw Road junction and the Leashaw junction, because of roadworks.