It’s nearly that time of the year again when Derbyshire’s skies come alive with the sights and sounds of fireworks.
Below is a list of some of the Bonfire Night displays taking place around the area –
- Chatsworth bonfire and fireworks, Chatsworth House, near Bakewell, from 6.15pm, Saturday and Sunday, November 1 and 2. Adults £15, children £12.
- Gullivers Kingdom Theme Park fireworks, Temple Walk, Matlock Bath, display scheduled for 6.30pm, Saturday, November 1. Adults and children over 90cm £16.00 per person including the use of the rides and attractions. Phone 01629 580130 for details or visit www.gulliversfun.co.uk
- Church Inn fireworks, Church Inn pub, Church Road, Darley Dale, from 6.30pm, Wednesday, November 5. Phone 01629 732291 for details.
- Grouse Inn pub bonfire and fireworks, Grouse Inn pub, Dale Road North, Darley Dale, from 7.30pm, Saturday, November 8. Phone 01629 735510 for details.
- Crich bonfire and fireworks is to be held on Wednesday, November 5, at 7.30pm in the field opposite St Michael’s Close, Town End, Crich. Admission is £2 (free for under 5s) and all profits will go towards Crich Fete fund for 2015. There will be a hog roast, hot dogs, teas, coffee and pop.
- The Gate Inn, Tansley, is holding bonfire and fireworks display on Wednesday, November 5, at 6.30pm. There will be an outdoor and indoor bar as well as hot food.