Man treated by Derbyshire firefighters after blaze in house
A grill pan burst into flames in a Derbyshire house.
Firefighters from Matlock and Bakewell were called to the incident on Laburnum Close, Darley Dale, shortly after 4pm yesterday.
A Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: "The fire was out on arrival.
"Crews ventilated the property and gave oxygen to one male occupier."
The spokesman said police also attended the incident
For advice on staying safe in your kitchen, visit www.derbys-fire.gov.uk/keeping-safe/common-fire-prevention/kitchen